Monday, July 27, 2009

"OH!! I CAN SEE THE HOLE NOW!"

Context: My little brother examining the mini-golf course, as seen below.


Well the work front isn't going so well on my end either. BI failed to start my background check until 2 weeks ago, and at this rate I don't even know if I still have my job. I am looking for a car to buy though, any suggestions (Honda Fit, Mazda 3, Toyota...)

I keep getting crap from fellow '07 and '08s regarding hanging out with you '09s. I'm sorry, you guys are just way cooler. Though I now am invited to Reunion 1.5 from the '08ers whom I never really hung out with back in the day. This is going to be interesting =)

Poor Aarontar. I hope you can leave P&G in one piece.

Jeremy, isn't having a camera the best thing ever? I need to start carrying it with me at all times though, or have one in the dashboard, so I can take pictures while I am driving, such as this one.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

    what car style are you looking for and what's your price range? in the northeast, i would probably recommend awd or 4wd...but...then again, you're from the northeast...and not retarded...so i imagine you're better than most drivers moving into new england

    ReplyDelete