Friday, July 24, 2009







Context: The top part of the ad read 'Ear Piercings.'

Dude Aaron that sucks. What you could do is hire Center as a consultant and have him rip them to shreds. If anything it would be satisfying to watch.

Also, silver lining: if you hate P&G again then you are probably looking forward to grad school even more, eh? Woot!


Also also, on an unrelated note, cameras are the devil. Now that I actually have one, it's made me realize how many things I missed out on taking pictures of. Basically, the only pictures I have from the 4 years at Cornell are from Aaron and Ka. Granted, those cover a lot, but I'm wondering what the best way would be to get more pics without being a pain in the ass and asking people to post/send pics. I feel like facebook is the only option but the quality is subpar. If I never got a camera, none of this would have happened. Grrrrr...

1 comment:

  1. Yar dude, hence my constant "you know guys, just cuz i carry around my camera all the time doesn't mean you should stop carrying your cameras around all the time"

    then again, you didn't have a camera in the first place. hm.

    i'll probably think of someway to upload/send pics to people. granted, i'm usually busy doing something else to actually follow through on many of my ideas (queue: few hundred pics to facebook, few movies to youtube, blogging, warhammer, etc...oh and btw i'm out of town next week again)

    ReplyDelete